Saturday, November 19, 2011

Best Lip Balms

In keeping with the theme...

Here's the low down on lip balms I recommend and the ones I don't.


First, the standouts:

1. Skin Organics Premium Coffee Berry with Hemp Oil: This is my favorite formula. I don't care for the glue smell it has, but it's a great product.

2. Laura Kopec's Natural Healing Salve: This comes in a jar. Hopefully we'll see it in a stick or pot sometime soon.

3. John Masters Organics Lip Calm: Oily, but also good.

4. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer: Very good.



5. Nude: Just ordered this one form Barney's and like the formula.




These are some I've tried and don't recommend:

1. Kiehl's' signature lip balm feels good, but it's oily- most of it is petroleum jelly- and overpriced.

2. Clinique's is too sticky.

3. Burt's Bees is overrated.

4. Dr. Hauschka is overrated and overpriced.

5. Clarins' is average.

6. Aquaphor is average.

No comments:

Post a Comment